Setting the Standards for Business Success Nationwide from MHRDevelop people to bright future.
Myanmar Human Resources Co., Ltd (MHR) was incorporated as a limited company in 1998 by a group of educationists, the first business education and management training institute in Myanmar, offering graduate and post graduate level qualification courses, public training courses, and corporate training courses.
“Setting the Standards for Business Success Nationwide”
“Be the knowledge partner of choice for aspiring Students and Businesses”
The main objective of MHR is the development of managerial skills necessary for effective and efficient management of business organizations with the view to promote industrial and commercial competitiveness and profitability.
The specific objectives are to;
- provide professional training programmes to meet individual needs and aspirations.
- enhance the human resources development needs of organizations in accordance with the all-round development of the nation.
- inculcate the awareness of the need for managerial skills development for success in trade, industry and services.
- keep trainees and students informed of opportunities and potentials for advancement in their respective careers. Raise the level of business education and management training in the country.
Dr. Cho Cho Wai
Principal of MHR
Ph.D (University Malaya), Malaysia M.Econ. (Statistics), Yangon
B.Econ (Hons) Statistics, Yangon.
At MHR, experience is the heart of learning process. Our approach combines a strong foundation of theories and to apply these theories into practical settings, to maximize learning. Our Institution provides Business Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Business Management (Financial Management Pathway) and Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management Diploma courses from ABE.
Ms. Swe Zin Aye
Founder cum Managing Director of MHR
Resource Management and Development.
Throughout their course of study in MHR, students are encouraged to express ideas and techniques in their pursuit of gaining deeper insights into their chosen field of study. Our MHR objectives are:
• to be the market leader in providing world class education, transferring knowledge, developing skill and capability in the fast moving competitive field of Human Capital Management and Development.
• to be the best corporate trainer and business partner of choice in Myanmar.
• to provide world class consulting and personnel development for local and overseas companies.